Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mopol/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patTemplate.php on line 1420
Political Community
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mopol/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 503

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mopol/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 1018
Re:Taylor looses control of courtroom! (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Water Cooler
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Taylor looses control of courtroom!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/mopol/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 561
MaudDib (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:JOHN TAYLORS DUI 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -27  
Whyare you so obsessed with judge Taylor. You remind me of that fanatic jilted lover in the old Clint Eastwood movie- Play Misty For Me. Are you someone who vied for Johns affections only to find that he was above reproach?

If you are truly interested in the judicial selection process, I suggest that you become involved in theofficial process. Join the committee or at least share your information with the committee.

If your problem is a salacious fixation with judges, I suggest that you imediately seek counseling.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CVN76 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:JOHN TAYLORS DUI 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1  
Maudib/Bob,
Why shouldn't we hold our public officials accountable? You say John Taylor is beyond reproach!!! Reproach means to find fault. Many of us do find fault with the undistbuted facts pertaining to your brother. If you want to distbute them, then do so. If you think his behavior is acceptable, then say so. Drunk driving is a serious offense and should be treated so by all judges and all employees of the county attorney, on duty of off. For one of Matt Smiths people to make light of it is nothing less then a disgrace. Shame on you Sir.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/mopol/public_html/components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php on line 561
MaudDib (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Shame on you CVN76. You and the other Bird Brains on this site share the willingness to lie, mistate facts and distort the the truth. Show mw where I have made light of drunk driving.

I have prosecuted several persons charged with DUI. So has John Taylor. My _object_ive was to see that justice was done. Justice requires that person found guilty of a crime be held accountable, punished and learn from their mistakes. As that is accomplished, justice also requires that people be rehabilitated and afforded an opportunity to go on and contribute positively to society. Many of the people I have prosecuted were responsible and productive citizens, that made a mistake. Hopefully they learned from that mistake and their productive life didn't end there.

I am confident that the judicial candidates will be carefully vetted by the committee. If Judge Taylor applies, I am sure that there will be a complete disclosure of all relevant facts in his background. I am also confident that the committee will give due consideration to a 20 year old conviction for DUI, or similar crime, in any candidates background.

CVN76 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Bob Taylor,
After what you have said here in last several months you are the last person that should be sanctimoniously lecturing on the mistakes of others. Beit drunk driving or transparency in government. If you or your brother can't stand the scrutiny of public service because of your own acts than get out and make room for someone else. Having served, I'm not impressed by the likes of you.

As you yourself admit, John has a DUI conviction. Where's the lie. Where is the mistatement of fact.

Did he live with a litigant and not diclose it. YES or NO? leave out the double-speak.

Has he had ethical complaints? Again YES or NO.

If he wants to offer explanation for his behavior HE SHOULD do it and not send YOU or his wife.

Last Edit: 2009/02/21 21:12 By CVN76.

MaudDib (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Your disregard for truth and accuracy is again displayed.

CVN76 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Make your case F. Lee, what's not true?

Go to top Post Reply